How it works:
- Plan participants create an account and log into MyBenefts.
- Eligible Federal participants complete an Oral Health Risk Assessment (OHRA) questionnaire to assess overall health, previously diagnosed conditions, family history and lifestyle factors.
- Using information from the OHRA questionnaire as well as claims utilization, if available, we send participants an online report card with their risk and disease scores.
- The report card includes an action plan and links to relevant articles and tools in needs in MetLife's Oral Health Library.
- Participants receive a reminder email recommending they retake the assessment 12 months later to track their progress over time.
The Dental Health Manager is a great way to drive participation among eligible Federal Employees—with minimal administration for you. You can direct participants to the MyBenefits website to register and learn more.